Welcome to House of Beauty Salon in Aurora, Co
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for choosing me to be your hairstylist. It means a lot for someone to entrust me with the health and style of their hair. I just wanted to let you know about a few tools I have available for my clients:
- Follow me at https://www.facebook.com for educational tips and articles. Also Pinterest and https://www.instagram.com. I have ALL sorts of pictures of Hair cuts and Hair color as well as my personal portfolio of clients. If you find a cut or color you like save it and show me when you come in for your appointment.
- You can go to HouseOfBeautySalon.us to book online from the comfort of your home computer or download the free Vagaro App for IPhone or Android. to book online from your tablet or smart phone 24/7.
- Make sure that my emails don’t end up in your spam folder as I send out a newsletter and announcements with important information and monthly specials you won’t want to miss! firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don’t often double book as I believe in quality over quantity. That being said if you are booked for a 3 hour appointment and have to cancel last minute I will not have enough time to fill that spot and it ends up costing me money out of pocket so please try your best to give me as much advance notice as possible.
- Please familiarize yourself with my services and pricing which can be found at https://houseofbeautysalon.us/pricing-table/ in the Services Table. The Specials change so check them before your appointment to see if there’s anything you’d like to take advantage of!
If you need to reach us immediately or you are running late PLEASE call the salon at xxx xxx xxxx and have someone take a note to me. If you’re 15 or more minutes late you may have to be rescheduled.
Below is a map of the area around the salon. Please try to arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your appointment as finding parking can sometimes be challenging. Always check our parking lot first before looking elsewhere as you might get lucky. You definitely want to be here 10-15 minutes before your appointment, so please, just plan on always coming a little early.
A little Tip: Best days to book are Tuesday and Wednesday, it’s usually the easiest to find parking with no problem. Parking in the back of the salon fills up at 10am, which is the Holy Grail time slot. Book at 10am then get to the salon about 5 minutes early and you’ll be able to find a spot in back, but get here at 10 or after and it will be full. Appointments after 5pm can usually find a spot in the back as well.